Tuesday, April 25, 2017

High Heels Pink Roses & Butterfly Mother's Day Card 2017!



I advertised this Beautiful Card on Facebook for 5 Days. I had a lot of likes, but no one of the 700 people who saw it would go to my website to look at it. This is so Beautiful some Lucky Mother will love it. I sure do. No one out there makes as pretty a Mother's Day Card as I do. It makes me sad to think that I might have to go out of Business because no matter what I do nothing is going on in my shop. I checked on Etsy before I started making Greeting Cards. I guess because there are millions of people making cards that I can not compete with them. I have made Greeting Cards for some 20 plus years. I just have not found the people yet that would buy from me. I will try to hang in there for a little more time. 
Etsy.com/DebbieD3dDesigns

This website will not highlight my shop name. 





No comments:

Post a Comment