Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy Easter in Pastel's 2018



Well, these turned out Great. One was Sold the Yellow one, and the Pink one I am sending to someone who ordered two Cards from me. I just have the blue one left. Unfortunately, the Blue one looks dark, but it is really light blue or Baby Blue in color.

I priced these to sell quickly, so that I can make some different ones.

It is usually people that I don't know that will purchase Greeting Cards from me.

I have been working all day today on a set of 10 Mini Cards that are Thank You Cards for people who sell on Etsy. These cards would be for the Sellers on Etsy to purchase from me the cards.

The Sellers on Etsy can use these Cards to send to people who order from them. They would be sent with the things that they ordered. They would receive a hand written note from the Seller on Etsy.

I will show the cards soon. I will sell them in Tens or Twelves.  Then I will give two extra cards. I think it will be faster next time to make them because I didn't have ideas about making each one different, and now I came up with the ideas.

I hope to be able to come up with a lot more different ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment