Sunday, July 9, 2017

Christmas in July 2017



I just had to get into Christmas Early this year. I have not sold or made any Christmas Cards for my Etsy Shop since I opened it, so this year I am getting a head start. This one is very popular on Facebook. I created this Beautiful Christmas Card For Girls using a Stamp from La La Land Stamps,  Stamp from JustRite Papercrafts and the rest is from Heartfelt Creations. I have not finished the inside yet because this could be a Birthday Card for a Girl who has a Birthday in Dec.

I actually made two Greeting Cards. These can be for Sisters or whomever wants to order them. They are at my Etsy Shop. # DebbieD3dDesigns.Etsy.com        I do not know how to make it so that you can touch the link and get to my shop. If someone knows please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment