Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Newest Anniversary Card Pink Roses! 2017 June


I just love this Stamp and Die. It is so versatile. I have used it for an Anniversary Card, Wedding Card, Sympathy Card and now recently I made it for a Birthday Card. It is so fun to work with. I just love it. I will show new cards later. Everything is Handmade including the Roses.

My new Etsy Shop for Greeting Cards is called http://www.DebbiesCardShop.Etsy.com    This card is no longer available, but I am planning on making more of these in the future with different colors.

I am just growing my shop this year with very Beautiful Greeting Cards that I designed and made. All of my Flowers are made by hand. I even have invented a Frame that is Crochet and uses Ribbon.

Each week I have two or three new Greeting Cards. These are involved, and take a long time to make, but they are so precious and pretty. It just takes someone to try it out to find out. Please stop by my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment