Friday, July 10, 2020

Machine Embroidered Hummingbird Towel 2020

I was able to make this Hummingbird recently for a person that I did not know. They saw another picture of one that I had made last year, and they wanted to order three of these.

I have been so busy with other projects I have not been able to get these back in my shop. I am sure that they would be a big hit come Christmas time.

I hope that I can find some time to make a few of these and other things like Butterflies and Flowers soon. 

The hooping part of making anything is the hardest for me. This particular one turned out Perfect, because I was able to purchase a special Hooping Tool that made it so much easier to Hoop the Towel.

The terrible Pandemic that happened this year, didn't slow my work down. I have been busy making something nearly everyday.

I hope that I can keep up with everything before Fall, when it will get very hectic.

I don't have any Towels in my shop, but I do have a shop on Etsy. My other Shop is called DebbieD3dDesigns.Etsy.com 

I have mostly Handmade Jewelry, and a few Free Standing Lace things.






No comments:

Post a Comment