Sunday, July 5, 2020

Open Door Birthday Card



I didn't think I could get into my own Blog tonight. I usually don't post on Sunday, but it let me in. I will post on other days from here on out. This Greeting Card is so fun. The Door opens, and the Sentiment is on the inside of the Door. It is also an Easel Card. It stands up. It is a Card that I designed and made using some special products that you can see at my shop called.


My card shop is called DebbiesCardShop.Etsy.com

You will just have to write this down and look me up. It used to light up, so you could get there from here, but it is not letting me do that.

In looking down into my blog on Monday, I realized I have made a lot of unique Greeting Cards. I am glad I have a Picture of these things that I made to remember if I need to go back and remake something I can see which Design to remake from here.


My Greeting Cards take a long time to make. Sometime one card can take most of the day. I design and make Unique Greeting Cards.



This year has been a bad year, but I have stayed busy trying not to think about the Virus and everything else.

I enjoy making Unique Greeting Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment