Saturday, March 24, 2018

FREE SHIPPING USA in DebbieD3dDesigns.etsy.com Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DebbieD3dDesigns?coupon=FREESHIPUSA49




Hi! I just added a new Free Shipping Code to my DebbieD3dDesigns.etsy.com shop.

It is the above Code. I think when you order it could be put into the special box where the Codes go. (FREESHIPUSA49)

This means $49.00.

I feel that the Shipping is pretty cheap until you get into the higher numbers, so that is why I set this as the price. I will Ship Free to you after the $49.00 is purchased in my shop.

I am having a 10% off this week, and I am not sure, but it could give you Free shipping when the amount is met. I put it for a while, but if I get things that are heavier in my shop then I will have to change the Amount spent to receive Free Shipping.


www.DebbieD3dDesigns.Etsy.com

This is my Jewelry Shop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment