Thursday, March 15, 2018

March 12, 2018









I was gone for a few days last week to say Goodbye to my Brother who passed away on Sat. March 3rd.

I tried to make something pretty when I got back home. This is what I came up with. I figured if I stayed busy creating new Greeting Cards it would help me in my mourning my loss of my brother.

It helped, but it was kind of sad still.

My brother has been battling a Brain Tumor for 8 years now. He was the longest known person to live with this type of Cancer. He had just been to see the Doctor on Friday. He got a clean bill of health for what he is going through then. The next day he had died. No one knows what caused him to suddenly die. That part I find so sad. No one knew it was coming. Not even my brother or his wife or children. The reality is that he is gone. I want to emulate his life. I want to be more like him. He was a Christlike individual.

I had just started making these 3x3 Mini Note Cards a week or so ago. This particular Lilac Mini Card I thought about and created in all the different Lilac colors that I could think of. These are very nice to hand deliver, or to give in an order on Etsy when someone orders from you. I make new ones weekly, and after they are gone I make new ones that are a little different.

www.DebbiesCardShop.Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment