Monday, March 5, 2018

My New Mini Thank You Cards 2018/Jewelry







I believe this is my First Set of 6 Mini 3x3 Thank You Cards that you can order in my Card Shop which is called www.DebbiesCardShop.Etsy.com

I also made it nicer for any of you to order using a Shipping Code. It is in my shop under the Announcements. If you click on it just before you order, it will keep track and give you Free Shipping USA after you have spent at least $20.00.

I have them in sets of 6 and a choice to have Envelopes or not. I made each set different for a variety of cards. They are well made, and you might even want to keep a few for yourself. They are very Unique. The Hot Pink Flower one is Limited for now. I stamped it a while ago, and now I can't find my stamp that I used to make it.

I am going to add the rest of the cards so you can see them to compare what you would like to order.

I am in the process of making Children's Birthday Cards, Baby Cards, Anniversary, Sympathy and Blank Cards just to name a few of what these Mini Cards can do. They are definitely just as time consuming as the Bigger cards, but they save you money. That is why I am offering them in my shop.







This is the 2nd Set of Mini Thank You Cards.






I believe this is the 3rd Set of my new Mini Thank You Cards.







This is my 4th Mini Thank You Card Set.

www.DebbiesCardShop.Etsy.com
 
 
 
 
This is my Jewelry Shop. I hand Design and make Unique Jewelry in this shop that is called.
 
 
I would like to make other things, but I am very busy keeping two shops going.
 
Here is the Link to this shop.
 
 
 
 

It is called. www.DebbieD3dDesigns.Etsy.com

It has FREE SHIPPING USA.














No comments:

Post a Comment