Thursday, March 15, 2018

March 14, 2018 Wednesday My Newest Creations













I saw that the Just A Note needed a little Birdie, so I put it on one set of my Lilac Mini Cards.

The next card from the Bottom to the Top is a Patriotic Girl. It can be a Birthday Card. Just let me know. Everything is Handmade on that card including the Roses, and I Colored my own Ribbon.

The next one is the High Heel Shoe that I made into a Wedding Card. It is so Elegant. I don't have anything stamped on the inside yet, but someone can write to me if they order it. It will be on Etsy soon.

I made the Fish Card because I love the Sea, and everything in it. It is not on Etsy yet.

I redesigned the Hummingbird Card, and it looks really nice. I will get the Hummingbird Card out sometime. The background papers are subject to change.

www.DebbiesCardShop.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment